Monday, July 5, 2010

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK - SAVE OUR LOVE (GARETH CHESHIRE EDIT)

I haven't done a complete re-edit that I've let loose on SoundCloud for a while. I felt I needed to come back with something good, I really love this track and extra care was taken with it so as to not destroy the feeling of the original.

When people create edits (I feel) a lot of the time they seem to lose track of why they're editing the track in the first place. Instead churning badly warped loops that take away, rather than enhance the original work.

ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK - SAVE OUR LOVE (GARETH CHESHIRE EDIT) by Gareth Cheshire

It's been picking up some great support and feedback, thanks everyone!

More on ENFY: DISCOGS / YOUTUBE (ORIGINAL VERSION)

1 comment:

  1. the original is of epic dimensions and you did the song justice with your edit. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete