Friday, April 30, 2010

ESSENTIAL MIX 500 WITH AEROPLANE

Where do I start with this post?

It's taken me a week to get over the occasion and I'll be downright honest - I barely remember anything of it.

The night got off to a quiet start at my friend Sean's house. We had a mix for a few hours (on turntables no less) and downed a bottle of vodka between us in swift succession. It was during this mass vodka intake that I received a text message from another friend David telling me Daft Punk we're the special guests at CIRCUS.

Being quite drunk at this stage both Sean and I we're in shock. I contacted a DJ (who I won't name because I'm still thinking of ways of how to get him back). To find out what was going on and what followed was the biggest leg pulling incident of my entire life! I'll blame the vodka and not my idiocy... moving swiftly on...

Listening back now for the first time, Aeroplane made for excellent guests. I just wish I could relive it, without being in such a state!


No comments:

Post a Comment